B-Logistics helps libraries and institutions sell, donate and recycle unused books and media. These materials may come from various sources including weeded collections, donations, Friends of the Library (FOL) organizations, Foundations, etc.
B-Logistics sell used books online via powerful e-commerce software and a consignment process that benefits all partners. B-Logistics typically shares its net e-commerce sales proceeds equally with its partners.
- Logistics - B-Logistics' nine (9) operations facilities across the US and Canada support an opportunity to significantly lower inbound freight costs for materials.
- Operations - You (and your staff and volunteers!) can get out of the business of sorting, packing, palletizing, etc. your materials. Clients close enough to our plants no longer have to do much (if any) pre-shipment sorting. We want to make this process so easy that you'll ask us to expand our activity with you next week!
- Software - B-Logistics' proprietary software defines the market's top tier. We will list, price, sell and ship your materials on over 30 e-commerce channels globally. Current titles, pre-ISBN materials, non-book media...we've got it all covered.
- Experience - B-Logistics' experience with library, university, school, corporate and institutional clients over the last 10+ years allows us to understand your issues. We want to develop a relationship as long-term partners.
- Environmental Benefits - We believe that Re-use is the best kind of Recycling. Under that premise, resale of your materials is priority one and charitable donations, priority two. A state-of-the-art paper and plastic recycling program is the foundation for priority three. Nothing goes to the landfill!
B-Logistics is the library services division of Discover Books, an organization dedicated to diverting books from landfills and supporting literacy. To date, we have donated more than 5.5 million books, diverted over 155-million pounds of books from landfills, and generated over $6 million for libraries. For more information on Discover Books, please go to: www.discoverbooks.com.